Hide Fare
Show Fare

Barauni Jn to Shahdol train seat availability & fare

Sun, June 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Barauni Gondia Express
15231


BJU


SDL
23:15
M T W T F S S
GNWL27/WL22
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL86/WL24
40%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL133/WL105
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Barauni Jn to Shahdol train time table

Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at taking a total of 23 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1053 kms.

Barauni Jn to Shahdol train Seat Availability

In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is GNWL27/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL133/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to Shahdol train Fare

Fare for trains from Barauni Jn to Shahdol is Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL).

Barauni Jn to Shahdol Barauni Gondia Express 15231

Barauni Jn to Shahdol Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Shahdol station (SDL) at . Barauni Jn to Shahdol train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1310 in Third AC, Rs.1900 in Second AC and Rs.480 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is GNWL27/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL133/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to Shahdol train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Barauni Jn to Shahdol is Barauni Gondia Express (15231) which travels a distance of 1053 kms in just 23 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Barauni Jn to Shahdol is Barauni Gondia Express (15231) which travels a distance of 1053 kms in 23 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Barauni Jn to Shahdol is Barauni Gondia Express (15231) which reaches Shahdol with an average delay of just 2 hrs 24 mints. The most delayed train from Barauni Jn to Shahdol is Barauni Gondia Express (15231) which reaches Shahdol with an average delay of over 2 hrs 24 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.