Hide Fare
Show Fare

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, May 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Amritsar Dibrugarh Weekly Express
15934


BJU


NTSK
27:15
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express
15904


BJU


NTSK
28:45
- T - - F - -
--
RLWL12/WL10
65%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL139/WL95
51%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express
12436


BJU


NTSK
24:00
M - - - F - -
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL1/WL1
72%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
RLWL3/WL2
57%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express
12424


BJU


NTSK
23:05
M T W T F S S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
RLWL3/WL3
64%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
RLWL4/WL1
51%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
--
Jivachh Link Express
25910


BJU


NTSK
29:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
GNWL13/WL10
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL46/WL36
28%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Avadh Assam Express
15910


BJU


NTSK
29:40
M T W T F S S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL9/WL5
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL20/WL19
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL64/WL47
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express
13282


BJU


NTSK
29:15
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train time table

Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express (13282) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at taking a total of 29 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1337 kms. Jivachh Link Express (25910) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at taking a total of 29 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1304 kms. New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at taking a total of 23 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1286 kms. New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12436) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at taking a total of 24 hrs to cover the distance of 1286 kms. Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at taking a total of 29 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1304 kms.

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train Seat Availability

In Jivachh Link Express (25910), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL46/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL4/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12436), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn is Rs 3685 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL).

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn - New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) and New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12436).

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at . Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.4620 in First AC, Rs.2870 in Third AC and Rs.3990 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL4/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh Town. Dibrugarh is the only non-capital city in India to have Rajdhani train originating and terminating in it on a daily basis. There are 3 pairs of Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh and Guwahati. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is said to be the slowest Rajdhani amongst all the Rajdhani trains. Its average running speed is only 65 kmph.

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12436) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at . Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.4620 in First AC, Rs.2870 in Third AC and Rs.3990 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12436), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. NDLS DBRT Rajdhani is a bi-weekly train connecting New Delhi to Dibrugarh Town. This Rajdhani takes maximum time to reach destination compared to other two Rajdhanis on the same route.

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn Jivachh Link Express 25910

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn Jivachh Link Express (25910) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at . Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train fare is Rs.305 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC and Rs.545 in Sleeper for this train. In Jivachh Link Express (25910), seat availability status is GNWL13/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL46/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express 13282

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express (13282) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at . Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train fare is Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.550 in Sleeper for this train.

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn Avadh Assam Express 15910

Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives New Tinsukia Jn station (NTSK) at . Barauni Jn to New Tinsukia Jn train fare is Rs.3685 in First AC, Rs.305 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2155 in Second AC and Rs.545 in Sleeper for this train. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.