Hide Fare
Show Fare

Barauni Jn to Kolkata train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Jaynagar Howrah [Dhuliyan] Passenger (UnReserved)
53042


BJU


HWH
20:55
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Raxaul Howrah Express
13044


BJU


HWH
09:05
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sitamarhi Kolkata Express
13166


BJU


KOAA
09:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Muzaffarpur Yesvantpur Express
15228


BJU


HWH
13:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Muzaffarpur Sealdah Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
53132


BJU


SDAH
16:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Ballia Sealdah Express
13106


BJU


SDAH
12:30
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
57%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL3/WL3
25%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL6
27%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
RLWL23/WL22
20%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Jaynagar Kolkata Weekly Express
13136


BJU


KOAA
10:45
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azamgarh Kolkata Weekly Express
13138


BJU


KOAA
10:45
- T - - - - -
--
RLWL1/WL1
53%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL5/WL3
44%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL11/WL11
31%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mithilanchal Express
13156


BJU


KOAA
10:45
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tirhut Express
13158


BJU


KOAA
10:45
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mithila Express
13022


BJU


HWH
10:15
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL25/WL14
38%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL84/WL13
64%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
GNWL98/WL48
51%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express
15236


BJU


HWH
09:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Muzaffarpur Howrah JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15272


BJU


HWH
09:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Maithili Express
15234


BJU


KOAA
09:10
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purvanchal Express (via Siwan)
15048


BJU


KOAA
08:45
M T - - F - S
--
RLWL7/WL5
61%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL16/WL9
55%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL54/WL22
39%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Purvanchal Express (via Mau)
15050


BJU


KOAA
08:45
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Purvanchal Express (via Narkatiaganj)
15052


BJU


KOAA
08:45
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ramnagar Howrah Special Fare Special
05007


BJU


HWH
11:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ganga Sagar Express
13186


BJU


SDAH
09:45
M T W T F S S
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL7/WL4
21%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL10/WL5
18%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL22/WL18
16%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Bagh Express
13020


BJU


HWH
13:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL6/WL5
85%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL17
68%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL41/WL24
78%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Barauni Jn to Kolkata train time table

Mithila Express (13022) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 10 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 460 kms. Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express (15236) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 9 hrs to cover the distance of 448 kms. Ballia Sealdah Express (13106) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at taking a total of 12 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 467 kms. Ganga Sagar Express (13186) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at taking a total of 9 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 467 kms. Maithili Express (15234) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at taking a total of 9 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 452 kms.

Barauni Jn to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Mithila Express (13022), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL73/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ballia Sealdah Express (13106), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL2/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ganga Sagar Express (13186), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL22/WL18 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Maithili Express (15234), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL67/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Barauni Jn to Kolkata is Rs 1775 in First AC (1A), Rs 1015 in Second AC (2A), Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 140 in None (GN) and Rs 710 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Mithila Express 13022

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Mithila Express (13022) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Barauni Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Mithila Express (13022), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL73/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 67% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Ganga Sagar Express 13186

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Ganga Sagar Express (13186) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at . Barauni Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1775 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Ganga Sagar Express (13186), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL22/WL18 in Sleeper (SL) with 19% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express 15236

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Darbhanga Howrah Weekly Express (15236) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Barauni Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Ballia Sealdah Express 13106

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Ballia Sealdah Express (13106) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at . Barauni Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1775 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Ballia Sealdah Express (13106), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL2/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 32% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Maithili Express 15234

Barauni Jn to Kolkata Maithili Express (15234) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Kolkata Chitpur station (KOAA) at . Barauni Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Maithili Express (15234), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL21/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL67/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 55% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.