Hide Fare
Show Fare

Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, May 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Barauni Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07010


BJU


G
27:45
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special
07006


BJU


G
27:45
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07008


BJU


G
27:45
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Barauni Gondia Express
15231


BJU


G
32:50
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL37/WL19
55%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn train time table

Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at taking a total of 32 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1523 kms.

Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn train Seat Availability

In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL108/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn is Rs 335 in None (GN), Rs 1605 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2350 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 595 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2025 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 765 in Sleeper (SL).

Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn Barauni Gondia Express 15231

Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn Barauni Gondia Express (15231) departs from Barauni Jn station (BJU) at and arrives Gondia Jn station (G) at . Barauni Jn to Gondia Jn train fare is Rs.335 in None, Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Barauni Gondia Express (15231), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL31/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL108/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.