Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Barara to Haridwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barara to Haridwar is Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 60 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 805 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Barara to Haridwar is Shri Ganganagar Haridwar Intercity Express (14712) which travels a distance of 133 kms in just 2 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Barara to Haridwar is Shri Ganganagar Haridwar Intercity Express (14712) which travels a distance of 133 kms in 2 hrs 37 mints. The most punctual train from Barara to Haridwar is Shri Ganganagar Haridwar Intercity Express (14712) which reaches Haridwar Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barara to Haridwar is Shri Ganganagar Haridwar Intercity Express (14712) which reaches Haridwar Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges enters the plains. The largest of several sacred ghats, Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela. The once in 12 years Kumbh mela is also a sacred festival that is celebrated in the city along with other cities. The nearest domestic airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun which is a located 35 km from Haridwar. Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest International Airport. Today, the city is developing beyond its religious importance, with the fast developing industrial estate of State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand (SIDCUL), and the close by township of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited as well as its affiliated ancillaries. The famous chotiwala restaurants are the go to place for breakfast. Haridwar has 1 railway station - Haridwar Jn (HW).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.