Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Baran to Damoh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Baran to Damoh is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1620 in First AC (1A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 640 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Baran to Damoh is Dayodaya Express (12182) which travels a distance of 385 kms in just 6 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Baran to Damoh is Kota Jabalpur Express (19809) which travels a distance of 385 kms in 9 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Baran to Damoh is Bikaner Puri Express (14709) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Baran to Damoh is Bhagat Ki Kothi Visakhapatnam Express (18574) which reaches Damoh with an average delay of over 2 hrs.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.