Train seat availability for all 22 trains that run from Barabanki Jn to Khalilabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barabanki Jn to Khalilabad is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 400 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 605 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barabanki Jn to Khalilabad is Gorakhdham SF Express (12556) which travels a distance of 207 kms in just 2 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Barabanki Jn to Khalilabad is Rapti Ganga Express (15002) which travels a distance of 207 kms in 4 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Barabanki Jn to Khalilabad is Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express (12522) which reaches Khalilabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Barabanki Jn to Khalilabad is Amrapali Express (15708) which reaches Khalilabad with an average delay of over 2 hrs 12 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.