Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Barabanki Jn to Jaynagar - Saryu Yamuna Covid 19 Special (04650) and Shaheed Express Covid 19 Special (04674).
Barabanki Jn to Jaynagar Saryu Yamuna Covid 19 Special (04650) departs from Barabanki Jn station (BBK) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at . This train has 28 stoppages. Barabanki Jn to Jaynagar covid fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1045 in Third AC, Rs.230 in Second Seater, Rs.1490 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.
Barabanki Jn to Jaynagar Shaheed Express Covid 19 Special (04674) departs from Barabanki Jn station (BBK) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at . This train has 28 stoppages. Barabanki Jn to Jaynagar covid fare is Rs.210 in None, Rs.1030 in Third AC, Rs.225 in Second Seater, Rs.1470 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.