Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Barabanki Jn to Burhwal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barabanki Jn to Burhwal is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Barabanki Jn to Burhwal is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express (19037) which travels a distance of 27 kms in just 23 mints. The slowest train from Barabanki Jn to Burhwal is Lucknow Jn. Nakaha Jungle Passenger (UnReserved) (55050) which travels a distance of 27 kms in 37 mints. The most punctual train from Barabanki Jn to Burhwal is Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express (19039) which reaches Burhwal with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Barabanki Jn to Burhwal is Lucknow Jn Barauni Express (15204) which reaches Burhwal with an average delay of over 1 hrs 38 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.