Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Bapatla to Sullurupeta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bapatla to Sullurupeta is Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 460 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 190 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 765 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bapatla to Sullurupeta is Pinakini SF Express (12711) which travels a distance of 275 kms in just 4 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Bapatla to Sullurupeta is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 274 kms in 6 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Bapatla to Sullurupeta is Tatanagar Alappuzha Slip Express (18189) which reaches Sullurupeta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bapatla to Sullurupeta is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which reaches Sullurupeta with an average delay of over 40 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.