Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Bankhedi to Madan Mahal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bankhedi to Madan Mahal is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bankhedi to Madan Mahal is Amarkantak Express (12854) which travels a distance of 156 kms in just 2 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Bankhedi to Madan Mahal is Bhusaval Katni Passenger (UnReserved) (51187) which travels a distance of 156 kms in 4 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Bankhedi to Madan Mahal is Vindhyachal Express (11271) which reaches Madan Mahal with an average delay of just 17 mints. The most delayed train from Bankhedi to Madan Mahal is Mumbai LTT Rajendra Nagar Terminal Janta Express (13202) which reaches Madan Mahal with an average delay of over 55 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.