No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bangrod to Meghnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bangrod to Meghnagar is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bangrod to Meghnagar is Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) which travels a distance of 90 kms in just 2 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Bangrod to Meghnagar is Bhopal Dahod Fast Passenger (59394) which travels a distance of 90 kms in 2 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Bangrod to Meghnagar is Dehradun Mumbai Bandra Terminus Express (19020) which reaches Meghnagar with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Bangrod to Meghnagar is Kota Vadodara Passenger (UnReserved) (59832) which reaches Meghnagar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 40 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.