Bangarapet to Yadgir train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Bangarapet Station Details
|12692||Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam MGR Chennai Central SF Express||- - - - - - S||1 min||4|
|22681||Mysuru MGR Chennai Central Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||1 min||4|
|12291||Yesvantpur MGR Chennai Central Weekly SF Express||- - - - - S -||1 min||4|
|12509||Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati Express||- - - T F S -||2 min||4|
|16022||Kaveri Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||4|
Yadgir Station Details
|82653||Yesvantpur Jaipur Suvidha Express||- - - - F - -||1 min||-|
|12736||Yesvantpur Secunderabad Garib Rath Express||- T - - F - S||1 min||2|
|12793||Rayalaseema SF Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||2|
|11014||Coimbatore Mumbai LTT Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||2|
|20953||MGR Chennai Central Ahmedabad Express||- - - - - S -||1 min||2|
Thiruvananthapuram Central Mumbai CSMT Express (16332) departs from Bangarapet station (BWT) at and arrives Yadgir station (YG) at taking a total of 11 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 526 kms. This train has 9 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Bangarapet to Yadgir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bangarapet to Yadgir is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1220 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1640 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
Bangarapet to Yadgir Thiruvananthapuram Central Mumbai CSMT Express (16332) departs from Bangarapet station (BWT) at and arrives Yadgir station (YG) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Bangarapet to Yadgir train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1220 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.