Bangarapet to Raichur train Seat Availability & Fare
Thiruvananthapuram Central Mumbai CSMT Express (16332) departs from Bangarapet station (BWT) at and arrives Raichur station (RC) at taking a total of 10 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 457 kms. This train has 8 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bangarapet to Raichur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bangarapet to Raichur is Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 745 in Third AC (3A), Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1055 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Bangarapet to Raichur Thiruvananthapuram Central Mumbai CSMT Express (16332) departs from Bangarapet station (BWT) at and arrives Raichur station (RC) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Bangarapet to Raichur train fare is Rs.150 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1055 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.