Bangarapet to Mangalore Cntl train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Bangarapet Station Details
|12692||Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam MGR Chennai Central SF Express||- - - - - - S||1 min||4|
|22681||Mysuru MGR Chennai Central Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||1 min||4|
|12291||Yesvantpur MGR Chennai Central Weekly SF Express||- - - - - S -||1 min||4|
|17315||Vasco Da Gama Nagappattinam Weekly Express||- T - - - - -||2 min||4|
|12509||Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati Express||- - - T F S -||2 min||4|
Mangalore Cntl Station Details
|12686||Mangaluru Central MGR Chennai Central SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|16610||Mangaluru Central Kozhikode Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|16348||Mangaluru Central Thiruvananthapuram Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|06042||Mangaluru Belagavi SpecialFare Exam Special||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22609||Mangaluru Central Coimbatore Intercity SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bangarapet to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bangarapet to Mangalore is Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A), Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1560 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL).
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.