Bangarapet to Harihar train Seat Availability & Fare
Bangarapet Station Details
|22681||Mysuru MGR Chennai Central Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||1 min||4|
|12291||Yesvantpur MGR Chennai Central Weekly SF Express||- - - - - S -||1 min||4|
|12692||Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam MGR Chennai Central SF Express||- - - - - - S||1 min||4|
|17315||Vasco Da Gama Nagappattinam Weekly Express||- T - - - - -||2 min||4|
|12509||Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati Express||- - - T F S -||2 min||4|
Harihar Station Details
|07378||Mangaluru Jn. Vijayapura Express Special||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16542||Pandharpur Yesvantpur Weekly Express||- - - - - S -||1 min||-|
|16590||Rani Chennamma Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16536||Gol Gumbaz Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|12781||Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Bangarapet to Harihar - Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar Humsafar Express (22498).
Bangarapet to Harihar Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar Humsafar Express (22498) departs from Bangarapet station (BWT) at and arrives Harihar station (HRR) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Bangarapet to Harihar humsafar fare is Rs.825 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.