Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bangarapet to Guwahati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bangarapet to Guwahati is Rs 580 in None (GN), Rs 2465 in Third AC (3A), Rs 960 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3605 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 595 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2885 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 4130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Bangarapet to Guwahati is KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) which travels a distance of 2945 kms in just 52 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Bangarapet to Guwahati is Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) COVID 19 Special (02509) which travels a distance of 2917 kms in 53 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Bangarapet to Guwahati is Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express (12509) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bangarapet to Guwahati is Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express (12509) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.