Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bangarapet to Chittoor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 375 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 650 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is KSR Bengaluru Tirupati InterCity SF Express (22617) which travels a distance of 192 kms in just 2 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Chamarajanagar Tirupati Express (16219) which travels a distance of 192 kms in 5 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express (12836) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Seshadri Express (17209) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of over 16 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.