Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Bangarapet to Chittoor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 385 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 665 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is KSR Bengaluru Tirupati InterCity SF Express (22617) which travels a distance of 192 kms in just 2 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Chamarajanagar Tirupati Express (16219) which travels a distance of 192 kms in 5 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express (12836) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bangarapet to Chittoor is Seshadri Festival Special (07210) which reaches Chittoor with an average delay of over 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.