Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bamra to Champa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bamra to Champa is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 75 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bamra to Champa is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which travels a distance of 187 kms in just 2 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Bamra to Champa is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 188 kms in 5 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Bamra to Champa is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which reaches Champa with an average delay of just 51 mints. The most delayed train from Bamra to Champa is South Bihar Express (13288) which reaches Champa with an average delay of over 1 hrs 19 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.