Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bamra to Akaltara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bamra to Akaltara is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 85 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 115 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bamra to Akaltara is South Bihar Express (13288) which travels a distance of 213 kms in just 3 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Bamra to Akaltara is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which travels a distance of 213 kms in 5 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Bamra to Akaltara is Tatanagar Bilaspur Passenger (58113) which reaches Akaltara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bamra to Akaltara is Tatanagar Itwari Passenger (58111) which reaches Akaltara with an average delay of over 35 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.