Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Balugaon to Ichchpuram - Bhubaneswar Palasa COVID 19 Special (08433) and Bhubaneswar Tirupati Puja Special (08479).
Balugaon to Ichchpuram Bhubaneswar Palasa COVID 19 Special (08433) departs from Balugaon station (BALU) at and arrives Ichchpuram station (IPM) at . This train has 4 stoppages.
Balugaon to Ichchpuram Bhubaneswar Tirupati Puja Special (08479) departs from Balugaon station (BALU) at and arrives Ichchpuram station (IPM) at . This train has 3 stoppages.
Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Balugaon to Ichchpuram - Bhubaneswar Tirupati Weekly SF Special (02071).
Balugaon to Ichchpuram Bhubaneswar Tirupati Weekly SF Special (02071) departs from Balugaon station (BALU) at and arrives Ichchpuram station (IPM) at . This train has 3 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.