Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Balotra Jn to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Balotra Jn to Vadodara is Rs 1995 in First AC (1A), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1205 in Second AC (2A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1625 in Second AC (2A).
The fastest train from Balotra Jn to Vadodara is Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express Special (04806) which travels a distance of 516 kms in just 9 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Balotra Jn to Vadodara is Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express (14806) which travels a distance of 536 kms in 14 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Balotra Jn to Vadodara is Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express (14806) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Balotra Jn to Vadodara is Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express (14806) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.