Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Balharshah to Sullurupeta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Balharshah to Sullurupeta is Rs 2750 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Balharshah to Sullurupeta is Habibganj MGR Chennai Central Express Special (01654) which travels a distance of 798 kms in just 11 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Balharshah to Sullurupeta is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 822 kms in 17 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Balharshah to Sullurupeta is Lucknow Jn. MGR Chennai Central (Gomtisagar) Express (16094) which reaches Sullurupeta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Balharshah to Sullurupeta is Navjeevan SF Express (12655) which reaches Sullurupeta with an average delay of over 10 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.