Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Balharshah to Ramgundam - Patliputra Yesvantpur SF Festival Special (03251).
Balharshah to Ramgundam Patliputra Yesvantpur SF Festival Special (03251) departs from Balharshah station (BPQ) at and arrives Ramgundam station (RDM) at . This train has 2 stoppages.
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Balharshah to Ramgundam - Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12708).
Balharshah to Ramgundam Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12708) departs from Balharshah station (BPQ) at and arrives Ramgundam station (RDM) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Balharshah to Ramgundam sampark-kranti fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.