No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Balharshah to Peddapalli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Balharshah to Peddapalli is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 290 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Balharshah to Peddapalli is Andhra Pradesh Express (20806) which travels a distance of 160 kms in just 1 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Balharshah to Peddapalli is Ajni Kazipet Passenger (UnReserved) (57135) which travels a distance of 159 kms in 4 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Balharshah to Peddapalli is Tadoba Express (11083) which reaches Peddapalli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Balharshah to Peddapalli is Singareni passenger (UnReserved) (57124) which reaches Peddapalli with an average delay of over 2 hrs 53 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.