Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Balharshah to Bhatapara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Balharshah to Bhatapara is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 825 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1155 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1590 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Balharshah to Bhatapara is Wainganga SF Express (12251) which travels a distance of 486 kms in just 7 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Balharshah to Bhatapara is Thiruvananthapuram Central Korba SF Express (22648) which travels a distance of 575 kms in 10 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Balharshah to Bhatapara is Tirunelveli Bilaspur Weekly SF Express (22620) which reaches Bhatapara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Balharshah to Bhatapara is Ernakulam Bilaspur SF Express (22816) which reaches Bhatapara with an average delay of over 17 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.