No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Balasore to Panskura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Balasore to Panskura is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Balasore to Panskura is Visakhapatnam Digha Superfast Express (22874) which travels a distance of 161 kms in just 2 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Balasore to Panskura is Puri Santragachi Passenger (UnReserved) (58002) which travels a distance of 160 kms in 4 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Balasore to Panskura is Visakhapatnam Digha Superfast Express (22874) which reaches Panskura with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Balasore to Panskura is Samudra Kanya Express (22890) which reaches Panskura with an average delay of over 40 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.