No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Balamu Jn to Moradabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Balamu Jn to Moradabad is Rs 120 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 445 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Balamu Jn to Moradabad is Kanpur Central Jammu Tawi (Barfaani) SF Express (12469) which travels a distance of 256 kms in just 4 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Balamu Jn to Moradabad is Lucknow Saharanpur Passenger (UnReserved) (54251) which travels a distance of 257 kms in 11 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Balamu Jn to Moradabad is Lucknow Saharanpur Passenger (UnReserved) (54251) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Balamu Jn to Moradabad is Doon Express (13009) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of over 1 hrs 18 mints.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.