Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Bakhtiyarpur Jn to Moradabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bakhtiyarpur Jn to Moradabad is Rs 2950 in First AC (1A), Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bakhtiyarpur Jn to Moradabad is Shramjeevi SF Express (12391) which travels a distance of 883 kms in just 16 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Bakhtiyarpur Jn to Moradabad is Howrah Amritsar Express (13049) which travels a distance of 901 kms in 21 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Bakhtiyarpur Jn to Moradabad is Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal (Upper India) Express (13119) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bakhtiyarpur Jn to Moradabad is Himgiri Express (12331) which reaches Moradabad with an average delay of over 22 mints.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.