Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Bagbahra to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bagbahra to Vadodara is Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Bagbahra to Vadodara is Puri Ahmedabad COVID 19 SF Special (via Brahmapur) (02843) which travels a distance of 1243 kms in just 21 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Bagbahra to Vadodara is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which travels a distance of 1244 kms in 22 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Bagbahra to Vadodara is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bagbahra to Vadodara is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.