No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Bachhrawan to Amethi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bachhrawan to Amethi is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 585 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bachhrawan to Amethi is Lucknow Varanasi InterCity Express (14204) which travels a distance of 91 kms in just 1 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Bachhrawan to Amethi is Lucknow Pratapgarh Passenger (UnReserved) (54294) which travels a distance of 91 kms in 3 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Bachhrawan to Amethi is Dehradun Varanasi Janta Express (14266) which reaches Amethi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bachhrawan to Amethi is Lucknow Prayag Ghat Passenger (UnReserved) (54254) which reaches Amethi with an average delay of over 2 hrs 55 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.