Aunrihar Jn to Vadodara Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Aunrihar Jn Station Details
|15003||CHAURICHAURA EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||4|
|11034||Darbhanga Pune Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
|15004||CHAURICHAURA EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||4|
|19306||KYQ DADN EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||1|
|12561||Swatantrata Senani Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
Vadodara Jn Station Details
|19035||Vadodara Ahmedabad InterCity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12930||BRC BL INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22959||INTERCITY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22930||BRC DRD SFAST||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12955||MMCT JAIPUR SF||M T W T F S S||10 min||2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Aunrihar Jn to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Aunrihar Jn to Vadodara is Rs 1670 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2090 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2940 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 810 in Sleeper (SL).
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.