Dayodaya Express (12182) departs from Ashok Nagar station (ASKN) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at taking a total of 2 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 146 kms.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Ashok Nagar to Saugor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ashok Nagar to Saugor is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
Ashok Nagar to Saugor Dayodaya Express (12182) departs from Ashok Nagar station (ASKN) at and arrives Saugor station (SGO) at . Ashok Nagar to Saugor train fare is Rs.95 in Second Seater, Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.745 in Second AC, Rs.170 in Sleeper, Rs.80 in None and Rs.540 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.