Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ashok Nagar to Hajipur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ashok Nagar to Hajipur is Rs 285 in None (GN), Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Ashok Nagar to Hajipur is Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati COVID 19 Special (09165) which travels a distance of 1046 kms in just 26 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Ashok Nagar to Hajipur is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which travels a distance of 1299 kms in 30 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Ashok Nagar to Hajipur is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ashok Nagar to Hajipur is Surat Muzaffarpur Express (19053) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.