Asansol Jn to Nihalgarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Asansol to Nihalgarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Asansol to Nihalgarh is Rs 2695 in First AC (1A), Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1455 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2060 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S).
Asansol is in Paschim Bardhaman district of West Bengal. It is the second largest city in West Bengal after Kolkata. Asansol is a coal mining and industrial metropolis and one of the busiest commercial centers in India. Popular tourist attractions in and near Asansol are Ghagar Buri Chandi Temple, Kalyaneshwari Temple, Nehru Park, Spandan Recreation Park, Boating at Maithon Dam and Joychandi Pahar trek. Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport is a domestic airport located at Andal, West Bengal, India. The airport serves the industrial cities of Asansol and Durgapur. The airport is roughly 15 km from Durgapur's City Centre and 25 km from Asansol's City Bus Terminus in West Bengal, India. Railways was the first employer in Asansol and is a big contributor to its economy. Asansol is one of the four divisions of Eastern Railway Zone and among the major revenue generating divisions in Indian Railways. Also, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works at Chittaranjan is one of the largest locomotive manufacturing units in the world which is just 30 km away. Currently it produces the WAP-4, WAP-5, WAP-7, WAG 7 and WAG 9 locomotives. Asansol is the eight busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction, New Delhi, Ambala Cant, Howrah and Patna Junction. Around 289 trains starts, ends, or passes through the station daily. Asansol has 1 railway station - Asansol Jn (ASN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.