Hide Fare
Show Fare

Asansol to Jamui trains

Sun, October 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
South Bihar Express
13287


ASN


JMU
02:53
M T W T F S S
RLWL9/WL7
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL35/WL30
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL88/WL65
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL149/WL95
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Bagh Express
13019


ASN


JMU
03:28
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tatanagar Chhapra Express
18181


ASN


JMU
03:47
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Himgiri Express
12331


ASN


JMU
04:28
- - W - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Mokama Fast Passenger
53049


ASN


JMU
05:11
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Patliputra Express
18622


ASN


JMU
03:50
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Poorva Express (via Patna)
12303


ASN


JMU
02:56
M T - - F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sealdah Muzaffarpur Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
53131


ASN


JMU
05:09
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Tatanagar Danapur Super Express
18183


ASN


JMU
03:11
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
13007


ASN


JMU
03:32
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kumbha Express
12369


ASN


JMU
02:57
M - W T - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express
12023


ASN


JMU
02:47
M T W T F S -
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Ballia Express
13105


ASN


JMU
04:03
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Howrah Amritsar Express
13049


ASN


JMU
04:15
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kolkata Patna Garib Rath Express
12359


ASN


JMU
03:15
- T - T - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express
12351


ASN


JMU
03:24
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL4
30%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL5/WL5
56%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL18/WL16
44%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL45/WL45
21%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
--
Kolkata Patna Express
13131


ASN


JMU
03:59
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL8/WL6
72%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL27/WL19
47%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question
Can I travel without the counter ticket only with pnr no?
@Rakesh_kumar_verma2 If you have lost your tickets then you can send a SMS: Your PNR to 139. Eg: PNR 6411693672 to 139. You will receive details of your ticket via sms. You can use this message as yo…
Solved
182 views
  
1 reply

Asansol to Jamui train time table

Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 2 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 180 kms. Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (12351) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 3 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 181 kms. Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 4 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 180 kms. Tatanagar Chhapra Express (18181) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 3 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 181 kms. Tatanagar Danapur Super Express (18183) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 3 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 181 kms.

Asansol to Jamui train Seat Availability

In Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (12351), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL45/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Asansol to Jamui train Fare

Fare for trains from Asansol to Jamui is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 320 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 345 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 275 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Asansol to Jamui train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Asansol to Jamui - Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023).

Asansol to Jamui Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Asansol to Jamui jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.385 in Chair Car and Rs.115 in Second Seater for this train.

Asansol to Jamui train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Asansol to Jamui - Kolkata Patna Garib Rath Express (12359).

Asansol to Jamui Kolkata Patna Garib Rath Express (12359) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Asansol to Jamui garib-rath fare is Rs.345 in Third AC for this train.

Asansol to Jamui Tatanagar Danapur Super Express 18183

Asansol to Jamui Tatanagar Danapur Super Express (18183) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Asansol to Jamui train fare is Rs.320 in Chair Car, Rs.70 in None and Rs.85 in Second Seater for this train.

Asansol to Jamui Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express 12351

Asansol to Jamui Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (12351) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Asansol to Jamui train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.85 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Rajendra Nagar Terminal Express (12351), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL45/WL45 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Asansol to Jamui Sealdah Ballia Express 13105

Asansol to Jamui Sealdah Ballia Express (13105) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Asansol to Jamui train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.70 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.

Asansol to Jamui Tatanagar Chhapra Express 18181

Asansol to Jamui Tatanagar Chhapra Express (18181) departs from Asansol Jn station (ASN) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Asansol to Jamui train fare is Rs.70 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.

Asansol to Jamui train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Asansol to Jamui is Howrah Patna Jan Shatabdi Express (12023) which travels a distance of 180 kms in just 2 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Asansol to Jamui is Howrah Mokama Fast Passenger (53049) which travels a distance of 181 kms in 5 hrs 11 mints. The most punctual train from Asansol to Jamui is Poorva Express (via Patna) (12303) which reaches Jamui with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Asansol to Jamui is Himgiri Express (12331) which reaches Jamui with an average delay of over 1 hrs 39 mints.

About Asansol

Asansol is in Paschim Bardhaman district of West Bengal. It is the second largest city in West Bengal after Kolkata. Asansol is a coal mining and industrial metropolis and one of the busiest commercial centers in India. Popular tourist attractions in and near Asansol are Ghagar Buri Chandi Temple, Kalyaneshwari Temple, Nehru Park, Spandan Recreation Park, Boating at Maithon Dam and Joychandi Pahar trek. Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport is a domestic airport located at Andal, West Bengal, India. The airport serves the industrial cities of Asansol and Durgapur. The airport is roughly 15 km from Durgapur's City Centre and 25 km from Asansol's City Bus Terminus in West Bengal, India. Railways was the first employer in Asansol and is a big contributor to its economy. Asansol is one of the four divisions of Eastern Railway Zone and among the major revenue generating divisions in Indian Railways. Also, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works at Chittaranjan is one of the largest locomotive manufacturing units in the world which is just 30 km away. Currently it produces the WAP-4, WAP-5, WAP-7, WAG 7 and WAG 9 locomotives. Asansol is the eight busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction, New Delhi, Ambala Cant, Howrah and Patna Junction. Around 289 trains starts, ends, or passes through the station daily. Asansol has 1 railway station - Asansol Jn (ASN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.