Arakkonam to Tirunelveli train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Arakkonam Station Details
|22649||Yercaud SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|22682||MGR Chennai Central Mysuru Weekly SF Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||1|
|12292||MGR Chennai Central Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|12691||MGR Chennai Central Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||2|
|13351||Dhanbad Alappuzha Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
Tirunelveli Station Details
|22630||Tirunelveli Dadar SF Express (via Konkan)||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22620||Tirunelveli Bilaspur Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|06030||Tirunelveli Mettupalayam Special Fare Special (via Tenkasi)||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|06039||Tirunelveli Mysore SpecialFare Exam Special||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|06657||Tirunelveli Sengottai Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
MGR Chennai Central Nagercoil Jn (Weekly) SF Express (12689) departs from Arakkonam station (AJJ) at and arrives Tirunelveli station (TEN) at taking a total of 13 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 741 kms. This train has 15 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Arakkonam to Tirunelveli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Arakkonam to Tirunelveli is Rs 1000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1430 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1315 in Third AC (3A), Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL).
Arakkonam to Tirunelveli MGR Chennai Central Nagercoil Jn (Weekly) SF Express (12689) departs from Arakkonam station (AJJ) at and arrives Tirunelveli station (TEN) at . This train has 15 stoppages. Arakkonam to Tirunelveli train fare is Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1595 in Second AC and Rs.430 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.