Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Arakkonam to Palakkad - MGR Chennai Central Palakkad Junction SF Covid 19 Special (Via Palani) (02651).
Arakkonam to Palakkad MGR Chennai Central Palakkad Junction SF Covid 19 Special (Via Palani) (02651) departs from Arakkonam station (AJJ) at and arrives Palakkad station (PGT) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Arakkonam to Palakkad sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.220 in Second Seater, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.