Arakkonam to Nagarsol train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Arakkonam Station Details
|22649||YERCAUD EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|43443||Chennai Suburban Terminal Arakkonam EMU||M T W T F S S||No Delay||Dest.||-|
|22682||MAS MYS EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||2 min||1|
|12292||MAS YPR EXPRESS||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|12691||MAS SSPN EXP||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
Nagarsol Station Details
|16004||NSL MAS WKLY EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|07699||NSL NS SPL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17232||NSL NS EXP||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12788||NSL NS SF EXP||- T W T F - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|07196||DR KZJ SPL||- - - - F - -||2 min||-|
MAS NSL EXPRESS (16003) departs from Arakkonam station (AJJ) at and arrives Nagarsol station (NSL) at taking a total of 25 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1297 kms. This train has 23 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Arakkonam to Nagarsol can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Arakkonam to Nagarsol is Rs 1510 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1930 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL).
Arakkonam to Nagarsol MAS NSL EXPRESS (16003) departs from Arakkonam station (AJJ) at and arrives Nagarsol station (NSL) at . This train has 23 stoppages. Arakkonam to Nagarsol train fare is Rs.1510 in Third AC, Rs.2180 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.