Arakkonam to Muzaffarpur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Arakkonam Station Details
|16085||Arakkonam Jolarpettai MEMU Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22649||Yercaud SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|12292||MGR Chennai Central Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|22682||MGR Chennai Central Mysuru Weekly SF Express||- - - - F - -||2 min||1|
|12691||MGR Chennai Central Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||2|
Muzaffarpur Jn Station Details
|13158||Tirhut Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|12557||Sapt Kranti SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12537||Bapudham SF Express||M - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|15215||Muzaffarpur Narkatiaganj Intercity Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1,4|
|15001||Muzaffarpur Dehradun Rapti Ganga Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Arakkonam to Muzaffarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Arakkonam to Muzaffarpur is Rs 5470 in First AC (1A), Rs 2190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 835 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3200 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2610 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1035 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 530 in Second Seater (2S).
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.