Arakkonam to Madurai Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
MGR Chennai Central Nagercoil Jn (Weekly) SF Express (12689) departs from Arakkonam station (AJJ) at and arrives Madurai Jn station (MDU) at taking a total of 9 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 584 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Arakkonam to Madurai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Arakkonam to Madurai is Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1190 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL).
Arakkonam to Madurai MGR Chennai Central Nagercoil Jn (Weekly) SF Express (12689) departs from Arakkonam station (AJJ) at and arrives Madurai Jn station (MDU) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Arakkonam to Madurai train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.965 in Third AC, Rs.1355 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train.
Madurai is a culturally rich city in Tamil Nadu. Some people also say that Madurai is the soul of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city by population in this state. It is situated on the banks of river Vaigai. Popular monuments in Madurai are Meenakshi Amman temple, Alagarkoil Temple and Shrine, Gandhi museum, Tirumalai Nayak palace, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Pazhamudir Solai, Kazimar Big Mosque and Kutladampatti Falls. Recently IT companies have also started up opening their offices in Madurai. Madurai is the headquarters of TamilNadu State Transport Corporation. It is one of the seven circles of the Tamil Nadu State Highway network. Madurai Jn is an important railway station connecting Madurai with major cities and towns across India. Madurai has an airport too although the flights connectivity is limited. Madurai has 1 railway station - Madurai Jn (MDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.