Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Arakkonam to Kharagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Arakkonam to Kharagpur is Rs 400 in None (GN), Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Arakkonam to Kharagpur is Aronai COVID 19 Special (02507) which travels a distance of 1610 kms in just 27 hrs. The slowest train from Arakkonam to Kharagpur is Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Weekly Express (15227) which travels a distance of 1610 kms in 29 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Arakkonam to Kharagpur is Aronai Express (12507) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Arakkonam to Kharagpur is Aronai Express (12507) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Kharagpur is located in the Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. It is best known for housing the most prestigious technical university that is the Indian Institute of technology. IIT Kharagpur is one of the highest calibre universities of India. The city gets its name from the deity of Khargeswar temple. People say that this was the place where Hidimba demon of the Mahabharatha had lived. It was part of the Hijli Kingdom which was situated on the banks of Rasulpur River. You can visit Kahler Bonpatna, this is a very old temple of Lord Ram. As per local legend, earlier there was a Gold idol of Sri Ram was worshipped. But its idols were stolen twice, now local people put metal Brigraha(idol) inside the temple. You can reach Kharagpur by road and railways. It is a major railway junction in the South Eastern Railway Zone. The station is connected to all major cities of India. The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra airport in Kolkata (CCU) which is 111 km away. Kharagpur has 1 railway station - Kharagpur Jn (KGP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.