Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ara to Mor can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ara to Mor is Rs 60 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ara to Mor is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 131 kms in just 3 hrs 31 mints. The slowest train from Ara to Mor is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which travels a distance of 131 kms in 5 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Ara to Mor is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Mor with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ara to Mor is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Mor with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.