Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Ara to Kishanganj can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ara to Kishanganj is Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1000 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ara to Kishanganj is HabibGanj Guwahati One Way Special (01651) which travels a distance of 430 kms in just 8 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Ara to Kishanganj is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) which travels a distance of 600 kms in 14 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Ara to Kishanganj is Bhagat Ki Kothi Kamakhya Express (15623) which reaches Kishanganj with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ara to Kishanganj is Habibganj Agartala Special Fare Special (01665) which reaches Kishanganj with an average delay of over 5 hrs 14 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.