Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Ara to Barh - Poorva COVID 19 SF Special (via Patna) (02304) and Mumbai LTT Guwahati Covid 19 Special (05645).
Ara to Barh Poorva COVID 19 SF Special (via Patna) (02304) departs from Ara station (ARA) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Ara to Barh covid fare is Rs.1250 in First AC, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.85 in Second Seater, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
Ara to Barh Mumbai LTT Guwahati Covid 19 Special (05645) departs from Ara station (ARA) at and arrives Barh station (BARH) at . This train has 5 stoppages. Ara to Barh covid fare is Rs.500 in Third AC, Rs.70 in Second Seater, Rs.705 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.