Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Antah to Ruthiyai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Antah to Ruthiyai is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 745 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 765 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Antah to Ruthiyai is Dayodaya Express (12182) which travels a distance of 120 kms in just 2 hrs. The slowest train from Antah to Ruthiyai is Kota Etawah Express (19811) which travels a distance of 119 kms in 3 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Antah to Ruthiyai is Kota Jabalpur Express (19809) which reaches Ruthiyai with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Antah to Ruthiyai is Dayodaya Express (12182) which reaches Ruthiyai with an average delay of over 3 hrs 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.