Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Annavaram to Puri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Annavaram to Puri is Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1310 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1730 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Annavaram to Puri is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which travels a distance of 583 kms in just 14 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Annavaram to Puri is Tirupati Puri Special Fare Special (07479) which travels a distance of 582 kms in 14 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Annavaram to Puri is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which reaches Puri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Annavaram to Puri is Tirupati Puri Express (17480) which reaches Puri with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.