Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ankai to Rotegaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ankai to Rotegaon is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 30 in None (GN), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Ankai to Rotegaon is Pune Nizamabad Passenger (51421) which travels a distance of 38 kms in just 26 mints. The slowest train from Ankai to Rotegaon is Daund Hazur Sahib Nanded Passenger (57515) which travels a distance of 66 kms in 1 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Ankai to Rotegaon is Marathwada Express (17687) which reaches Rotegaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ankai to Rotegaon is Marathwada Express (17687) which reaches Rotegaon with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.