Puri Durg Express (18425) departs from Angul station (ANGL) at and arrives Kantabanji station (KBJ) at taking a total of 7 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 373 kms.
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Angul to Kantabanji can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Angul to Kantabanji is Rs 1510 in First AC (1A), Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 630 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Angul to Kantabanji Puri Durg Express (18425) departs from Angul station (ANGL) at and arrives Kantabanji station (KBJ) at . Angul to Kantabanji train fare is Rs.1510 in First AC, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Angul to Kantabanji is Puri Sainagar Shirdi Express (18407) which travels a distance of 372 kms in just 6 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Angul to Kantabanji is Puri Durg Express (18425) which travels a distance of 373 kms in 7 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Angul to Kantabanji is Puri Mumbai LTT Superfast Express ( via Titlagarh ) (12146) which reaches Kantabanji with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Angul to Kantabanji is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12994) which reaches Kantabanji with an average delay of over 59 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.