Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Angul to Bamra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Angul to Bamra is Rs 115 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 420 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 740 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Angul to Bamra is Bhubaneswar Rourkela Intercity SF Express (22840) which travels a distance of 232 kms in just 4 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Angul to Bamra is Puri Rourkela Passenger (UnReserved) (58132) which travels a distance of 242 kms in 8 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Angul to Bamra is Tapaswini Express (18452) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of just 12 mints. The most delayed train from Angul to Bamra is Gunupur Rourkela Rajya Rani Express (18118) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of over 25 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.